WHY CHOOSE ERASMUS ACADEMY?
- Online language courses in real time; students log on at specific times and interact directly with the Instructor and other classmates.
- Prospective students can telephone the instructor directly with questions before the course
- Moderate course fee: $1250 instead of $1,800-$3,000 for a normal 36 hr. college semester course. Our courses include 48 hrs of live instruction.
- 92% refund of course fee, if a student withdraws after 2 weeks of instruction.
- 85% of our students pass their language proficiency exam on their first try at their home institutions in September.
- Established Language Courses: 26th Annual Summer Language Program (2021). The 8-week courses cover the equivalent of a year of college language instruction. Instructors are experienced in teaching these “rapid reading” courses. Languages offered are French, German, Latin, Spanish, Classical Greek, Biblical Hebrew, New Testament Greek, and Sanskrit.
LEARN FRENCH, GERMAN, SPANISH, LATIN, CLASSICAL GREEK, SANSKRIT, NT GREEK, OR BIBLICAL HEBREW
May 24 – July 15, 2021
For all Graduate Students in the Arts & Sciences, or for any motivated college or
high school student or other adult.
Intensive Courses. No previous language knowledge required. Time commitment: 30 hrs/week, presuming 4 hours of outside preparation for every hour in class. Objective: to reach an intermediate reading level in the language.
Meetings: Mondays & Thursdays, 6:15 pm –9:15 pm EST
8 Weeks: 48 hours of instruction approximate 4 semester hours.
High success rate. Instructors experienced in rapid reading courses.
Limited Space Available. Admission on first-come, first- serve basis.
Course Fee: $1250
Application Deadline: May 1, 2021
the Instructor of the respective language with further inquiries,
through email and phone information provided online.
How to Register for an EA Summer Course
1.For your information, please read the course description of the language for which you are interested and the Enrollment Form. Both are accessible on the specific language page of the Erasmus Academy website.
2.To reserve a place in the course, first click on the “Online Store” drop down menu and select your language. You will then see several payment options. Selecting “Deposit ($75)” and making the payment will reserve for you a place in the course. You will receive a letter of acknowledgement from the EA Admissions Office confirming your payment within 3-5 business days. Always mention the language you are taking.
Note: You may also select one of the Early Bird Registration options, depending on the date of registration and make the payment as stated. A letter of acknowledgment will be sent to you confirming your payment. If you have already made a $75 deposit, this amount will be credited back to the card with which you made the full payment.
3.To complete the registration, download the Enrollment Form, fill it out, scan it, and return it by email attachment to the Erasmus Admissions Office. (The email address is indicated on the Enrollment Form.)