LEARN FRENCH THIS SUMMER ONLINE
For information and inquiries, contact the Instructor:
Mr. Fabien Riviere
Tel: (845) 270-4098, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit: www.erasmusacademy.com
Twenty-Fifth Annual Summer Language Program
• Emphasis on Reading and Translating French
• For all Graduate Students in the Arts & Sciences, or for any motivated college or high school student or other adult desiring to read in the language
• Online course in “real time.” Students log on at specific times and interact directly with the Instructor and other students. Take from any location or from home. One year of college French in 8 weeks. Access to the Internet required.
• Intensive Course. No previous language knowledge required.
Time commitment – approximately 30 hrs/week.
Objective: To read modern scholarly articles in French.
• Meetings: Mondays and Thursdays, 6:15pm –9:15pm EST
• 8 Weeks: May 18 – July 9, 2020
48 hours of instruction approximate 4 semester hours. Modern methods.
Strategies for analyzing French sentences.
Background of Instructor: Mr. Fabien Rivière, a native speaker of
French, grew up in Toulouse, France. He received his BA in Modern Languages,
Literatures and Civilizations (2004) and a MA in World Languages (2005) from the University of Toulouse. He also studied at Cambridge University,
England, and currently serves as an Adjunct Professor of French and Global
Studies at Ramapo College, and French teacher in the Goshen Public Schools.
• Limited Space Available. First come, first serve. Rolling Admissions.
Applications accepted November 1 – May 1.
Course Fee: $1050
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020